Another video from Rozay to get you ready for Mastermind‘s release this year.
-I had sex on a slanted rooftop and almost fell off from a hard thrust.
-I used to ditch class in high school to have sex in the shower and return back to school like nothing happened.
– Cancun. 3 mouths + 1 Private Part. Yup that happened!
– I have never had sex in any other position besides missionary. Shoot, I don’t even think that was sex.
Tweet @ckbpshow to take your guess on which story belongs to who.
“I’m not trying to relive any moments of my life. I’m in a new place in my life. I’m almost a new artist,” as Eve, says. Her come back to the music game after 11 years is well expected and released the track-list for upcoming album “Lip Lock”. The rapper also shares her thoughts of the album, “I don’t want people to take [Lip Lock] too seriously,” she says. “I’m not trying to relive any moments of my life. I’m in a new place in my life. I’m almost a new artist. It’s a fun record.” Her 11 track album features Pusha T, Gabe Saporta, Dawn Richard and Chrisette Michele.
“Lip Lock” Tracklist
2. She Bad Bad
3. Make It Out This Town (Feat. Gabe Saporta)
4. All Night (Feat. Propain)
5. Keep Me From You (Feat. Dawn Richard)
6. Mama in the Kitchen
7. Zero Below
8. Forgive Me
9. Never Gone (Feat. Chrisette Michele)
10. Grind or Die
11. She Bad Bad (remix) (Feat. Pusha T)
In case you missed the live show – @Jennyfly and I chatted about Beyonce, Super Dog, living healthy, The Great Gasby, music, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, relationships, teachers having sex, Emma Watson, MTV, Roger Ebert, TV, Elmo, giveaways, movie reviews, Netflix, and more.
Follow us on Twitter at @mikethemovieguy and @jennyfly
Check out Beyoncé’s “Bow Down” official video! On that royalty level, let us know if its a hit or not?
After releasing the trailer yesterday, here’s what Bey wanted you to #beyherenow for. Two questions tho: 1. What the hell’s in that can?! and 2. Which Beyonce would you rather…? Let us know at @CKBPshow
Roger Ebert, one of the most famous movie critics of all time died today after a battle with cancer. He was 70 years old.
Ebert was diagnosed with thyroid and salivary cancer in 2002. Four years later, doctors removed part of his lower jaw, preventing him from speaking and eating. However, Ebert continued to write movie reviews almost until the day he died.
Ebert is a legend in Hollywood, with a star on the Walk of Fame to prove it.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2PY3nPWPE
Rihanna is the latest celeb to get swatted! And it is going on right now!
Law enforcement sources say a call came in to 911 claiming 2 armed men were inside the Pacific Palisades house and someone was shot. LAPD is on scene and we’re told they’re confident it’s yet another swatting call. The incident comes just a day after Diddy was swatted in the nearby San Fernando Valley.
Beyonce vs. Beyonce in new Pepsi Ad, Rihanna falls victim to “swatting attack” and legendary Hollywood movie critic Roger Ebert dies after battle with cancer.
Hit the Road with Melissa McCarthy and Jason Bateman
in the #1 Comedy of the Year From the Producer
of Ted & the Director of Horrible Bosses
June 4, 2013
“Smart, Funny and Surprisingly Touching” – Rafer Guzman, Newsday
Take Home the Hilarious Unrated Edition on Blu-Ray™ Combo Pack Including UltraViolet™, DVD & Digital Copy with Alternate Takes, a Gag Reel & More!
Universal City, California, April 2, 2013 – A mild-mannered businessman and the spend-happy con woman who stole his identity embark on an uproarious, cross-country road trip in the number one comedy blockbuster Identity Thief, available on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, DVD, Digital Download and On Demand June 4, 2013, from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. Identity Thief’s fearlessly funny stars – Jason Bateman (Horrible Bosses) and Emmy® winner Melissa McCarthy (Bridesmaids) – charmed critics and audiences alike with their off-the-wall outrageous banter. Directed by Seth Gordon (Horrible Bosses), Identity Thief also features an all-star ensemble cast including Jon Favreau (Iron Man series), Amanda Peet (2012), Tip ‘T.I.’ Harris (American Gangster), Genesis Rodriguez (What to Expect When You’re Expecting), John Cho (Harold & Kumar series), Robert Patrick (Safe House) and Eric Stonestreet (“Modern Family”).
Both the Blu-ray™ Combo Pack and DVD include an unrated, extended version of the film featuring exclusive footage not shown in theaters, as well as a gag reel and making of the featurette with interviews with the film’s creators and cast. Exclusive to the Blu-ray™ Combo Pack are bonus features including alternate takes, a behind-the-scenes featurette highlighting the stars’ unique comedic contributions and an insider tour with one of the movie’s most memorable characters.
The Blu-ray™ Combo Pack allows consumers to view Identity Thief anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice. It includes a Blu-ray™ disc, a DVD, a Digital Copy and UltraViolet™ for the ultimate, complete viewing experience.
- Blu-ray™ disc unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring perfect hi-def picture and hi-def sound.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
- Digital Copy provides consumers with a choice of to watch on devices such as iPhone®, Android™, computers and more.
- UltraViolet™ is a revolutionary new way for consumers to collect their movies and TV shows in the cloud. UltraViolet™ lets consumers instantly stream and download to tablets, smartphones, computers and TVs. Now available in both the United States and Canada.
Bonus Features Exclusive to the Blu-rayTM:
- Scene Stealing: Capturing the Humor of Identity Thief: Inspired by comedy classics Planes, Trains and Automobiles and Midnight Run, Identity Thief brings comedy geniuses Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy together for an unforgettable cross-country journey.
- The Skiptracer’s Van: Robert Patrick, in character as The Skiptracer, details what is important to him, especially his van, which subs as his office, home and perpetrator container. He gives a tour of the exterior, the “deep” interior and the cabin, replete with all of the supplies that he may or may not need.
- Alternate Takes
Blu-rayTM and DVD Bonus Features:
- Gag Reel
- The Making of Identity Thief: Featuring on-set footage and interviews with the filmmakers and the first-class comedic cast, this featurette brings audiences inside the making of the year’s funniest film.
- Unrated and Theatrical Versions of the Film
Jason Bateman (Horrible Bosses) and Melissa McCarthy (Bridesmaids) lead an all-star cast in this hilarious blockbuster hit. Unlimited funds have allowed Diana (McCarthy) to live it up on the outskirts of Orlando. There’s only one glitch: she’s financing her shopping sprees with an ID stolen from Sandy Patterson (Bateman), an accounts rep who lives halfway across the U.S. With only one week to hunt down the con artist before his world implodes, the real Sandy Patterson is forced to extreme measures to clear his name. From the director of Horrible Bosses and the producer of Ted, critics are calling Identity Thief “smart, funny and surprisingly touching” – Rafer Guzman, Newsday