Guess what Houston movie fans!! I’m going to have some EXTRA giveaways tomorrow at Diablo Loco!! FREE screening passes for OUIJA: ORIGIN OF EVIL.
Freaky little girl, huh?! (lol)
Sooooooooo tomorrow DJ Jammin J and I host something called, DrinkO BingO – – we’ll have our normal giveaways BUT we’ll also have these…
If you can’t stay and play – you can always pop in and get hooked up. We’ll have them ’till they’re gone!
Don’t forget – OUIJA: ORIGIN OF EVIL opens in theaters October 21 – just in time for Halloween. 😉
Check this out Minecraft gamers!
MINECRAFT: SUPER LEAGUE has arrived…and it sounds pretty damn cool.
– – – – – – – – – –
Metropolis Madness is a four-week “league” running once a week from October 19 to November 9. The league and all of its games feature a “city” theme, drawing from historical US landmarks- the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Alcatraz Island, Central Park, and more. Tickets must be purchased for the whole league upfront. The $80 cost of admission includes entry to all four events
How freaking cool is that?!
If this sounds cooler than cool…here’s a $20 off code!
Here are the theatres: Cinemark 17 and XD in the Woodlands, Cinemark Tinseltown 290 and XD and iPic Houston.
“The sharpest, wildest and most unpredictable thriller I’ve seen this year …”
–Kyle Smith, New York Post
Are You a Watcher or a Player?
Filled with Exhilarating Dares and Electrifying Exploits the Adrenaline-Fueled Thriller Arrives on Digital HD October 11 and Blu-rayTM & DVD October 25 from Lionsgate
Here’s how you enter the contest…
ARE YOU A WATCHER OR PLAYER?
Email me your ANSWER, FIRST & LAST NAME and FULL MAILING ADDRESS to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line – Nerve
– – – – –
This promotion will end October 25 at 10:00 AM (central time). Only a single entry per person. No purchase necessary. U.S. and Canada residents are eligible to enter. Winner’s will be contacted via email. iWatchMike.com and other promotional partners are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misdirected mail.
Season 2 has come and gone and WHOA! What a freaking season finale. Thanks for all the love – hope ya’ll enjoy our reviews.
Don’t forget you can find us on iTunes – just serach FEAR THE WALKING DEAD RECAP SHOW…if you don’t have iTunes – visit AudioBoom.com/channel/iwatchmike
We’ll see ya’ll soon for THE WALKING DEAD RECAP SHOW! Thanks again! – Mike of iwatchmike.com
Question…what was your favorite episode of this season?
FROM ILLUMINATION ENTERTAINMENT AND UNIVERSAL PICTURES, THE HUMANS BEHIND THE DESPICABLE ME FRANCHISE, COMES AMERICA’S #1 ORIGINAL FILM OF THE YEAR!
THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS
GET THREE MINI-MOVIES, ONLY WHEN YOU BUY, INCLUDING MOWER MINIONS WHICH DEBUTED IN THEATERS AND IS NOW AVAILABLE TO OWN ON DIGITAL HD NOVEMBER 22, 2016 & 4K ULTRA HD™, BLU-RAY™ 3D, BLU-RAY™, DVD AND ON DEMAND DECEMBER 6, 2016, FROM UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT
“You’ll never look at your pets the same way again.” – Erik Davis, Fandango
Universal City, California, October 4, 2016 – This holiday season, the answer to the question “Ever wonder what your pets do when you’re not home?” is answered when The Secret Life of Pets comes to Digital HD November 22, 2016 and 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ 3D, Blu-ray™, DVD and On Demand December 6, 2016 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. The humans behind the Despicable Me franchise present America’s top-grossing original film of the year, the animated comedy is a worldwide hit with over $834 million in global ticket sales. The Secret Life of Pets is “non-stop action and laughs,” says Peter Travers of Rolling Stone. The 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital HD versions feature nearly an hour of bonus content, including three hilarious mini-movies: the all-new Norman Television and Weenie PLUS Mower Minions which debuted in theaters and is now available to own.
In their fifth fully animated feature-film collaboration, Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures present The Secret Life of Pets, a comedy about the lives our pets lead when we leave for work or school. Max, voiced by Louis C.K., is a loyal terrier living a perfectly happy existence until his owner, Katie (Ellie Kemper) brings home Duke (Eric Stonestreet) a big, boisterous mutt she finds at the shelter. When Max and his unruly new “roommate” slip away from their dog-walker, they find themselves lost in the urban jungle of New York City. In an attempt to stay ahead of animal control and a rebel band of abandoned pets led by an unhinged bunny named Snowball (Kevin Hart), they put aside their differences to survive the epic journey back home.
With an all-star voice cast including Louis C.K. (TV’s Louie), Eric Stonestreet (TV’s Modern Family), Kevin Hart (Ride Along Series), Jenny Slate (Zootopia), Ellie Kemper (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt), Lake Bell (TV’s Children’s Hospital), Dana Carvey (Wayne’s World), Hannibal Buress (Neighbors series), Bobby Moynihan (TV’s “Saturday Night Live”), Steve Coogan (Minions) and Albert Brooks (Finding Dory). The film is directed by Chris Renaud (Despicable Me franchise, Dr. Seuss’ the Lorax) and co-directed by Yarrow Cheney (Despicable Me franchise).
4K ULTRA HD™
The film will be available on 4K Ultra HD™ in a combo pack which includes 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray™ and Digital HD with UltraViolet. The 4K Ultra HD™ will include all bonus features on the Blu-ray™ disc.
- 4K Ultra HD™ is the ultimate movie watching experience. 4K Ultra HDTM features the combination of 4K resolution for four times sharper picture than HD, the color brilliance of High Dynamic Range (HDR) with immersive audio delivering a multidimensional sound experience.
- Blu-ray™ unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
- DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet™ lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.
BLU-RAY™ EXCLUSIVES (Available on Blu-ray™ editions)
- How to Make an Animated Film – A behind-the-scenes look at how to make an animated film from the various departments that make up Illumination.
- Anatomy of a Scene – Filmmakers and animators take us through the multi-step process it takes to create a specific scene in the Secret Life of Pets.
BLU-RAY™ AND DVD BONUS FEATURES
- Norman Television
- Mower Minions
- All About The Pets – Kevin Hart and Eric Stonestreet, with the help of animal trainer Molly Mignon O’Neill take you on an educational journey to learn more about your average and not-so average, household pets.
- Animals Can Talk: Meet The Actors – The comedy superstars who give voice to the film’s menagerie of characters talk about their roles and the process of bringing them to life.
- Hairstylist To The Dogs – Inspired by “Hairspray Live!,” Eric Stonestreet, with the help of a professional dog groomer Jess Rona, will take you through the basic steps to help your pups look as awesome as possible when they’re hanging out with their pet pals.
- The Best Of Snowball – A rapid-fire, fun and oddly musical mash-up of all the best Snowball one-liners
- Hot Dog Sing-Along – Join Max and Duke as they perform for their dinner in the sausage factory. This straightforward sing along is fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Sing Trailer
- “Lovely Day” Lyric Video
- The Humans that Brought You Pets – Producers Chris Meledandri and Janet Healy, directors Chris Renaud and Yarrow Cheney, and writer Brian Lynch discuss what went into creating The Secret Life of Pet’s compelling characters and non-stop action.
- GoPro®: The Secret Life of Pets
- The Making of the Mini-Movies – A fun and interesting take on the Making of the Mini-Movies – we’ll explore the themes of each of the mini-movies through the eyes of the artists who made them.
Not going to lie movie fans…after watching the first trailer…I wasn’t too excited. I just couldn’t see Matt Damon is a movie like this – – and I’m a fan of his. BUT – after watching THIS New York Comic-Con trailer – – OHHHHHH MANNNNNNNN – – I’m totally pumped. I’m loving those attack scenes – – kind of reminds me of PITCH BLACK and STARSHIP TROOPERS.
Have you seen it yet?! Check it out – – oh and if you’re a NARCOS or GAME OF THRONES fan – – get ready for a treat.
Mike – iwatchmike.com
Gothamites! Here’s another episode of TALKING GOTHAM. In today’s podcast – we review last week’s episode, “Look Into My Eyes.”
Don’t forget we’re available on iTunes – just search TALKING GOTHAM and if you’re not on there – check out AudioBoom.com/channel/iwatchmike
In Universal Pictures’ Get Out, a speculative thriller from Blumhouse (producers of The Visit, Insidious series and The Gift) and the mind of Jordan Peele, when a young African-American man visits his white girlfriend’s family estate, he becomes ensnared in a more sinister real reason for the invitation.
Now that Chris (Daniel Kaluuya, Sicario) and his girlfriend, Rose (Allison Williams, Girls), have reached the meet-the-parents milestone of dating, she invites him for a weekend getaway upstate with Missy (Catherine Keener, Captain Phillips) and Dean (Bradley Whitford, The Cabin in the Woods).
At first, Chris reads the family’s overly accommodating behavior as nervous attempts to deal with their daughter’s interracial relationship, but as the weekend progresses, a series of increasingly disturbing discoveries lead him to a truth that he could have never imagined.
Equal parts gripping thriller and provocative commentary, Get Out is written and directed by Peele (Key and Peele) and produced by Blumhouse’s Jason Blum, as well as Sean McKittrick (Donnie Darko, The Box), Peele and Edward H. Hamm Jr. (The Box, Bad Words). The film also stars Caleb Landry Jones (X-Men series), Milton “Lil Rel” Howery (The Carmichael Show), Betty Gabriel (The Purge: Election Year), Marcus Henderson (Pete’s Dragon) and Keith Stanfield (Straight Outta Compton).
Just watched the trailer and HOLY CRAP BALLS! This is definitely my kind of movie – that’s for sure. That was some crazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy stuff right. It’s a good thing I don’t experiment with ‘stuff’ anymore…cuz…this right here…would probably blow my mind! (lol)
#GETOUT hits theaters February 24, 2017
In celebration of MAC’s launch of the #MACSelena make-up line, it’s only right, our CKBP’s very own Famous DJ Noe G released a new Selena mix to celebrate!
Order your #MACSelena kit now HERE or visit Macys.com, Dillards.com, Nordstrom.com, Bloomingdales.com, Belk.com, Saks.com and TheBay.com or wherever M·A·C is sold in the US and Canada.
The Flash made it’s premiere tonight…and YES…finally!!!
Season 3 and mannnnnnnnnn!! Why Barry? Whyyyyyyyyy!!! (lol)
Push play and don’t forget to leave your thoughts on tonight’s episode.