READY TO MAKE EVERY PRINCESS’ FAIRY TALE COME TRUE, 2015 DISNEY ROYAL BALL QUINCEAÑERA DRESS COLLECTION BY ASHDON INC. IS NOW IN STORES
New Line Features 13 Gowns Inspired By Beloved Disney Characters, Including a New Design Channeling the Classic Tale and Live-Action Film “Cinderella”
LOS ANGELES, CA — April 23, 2015 — On the stroke of midnight, the spell will be broken, and everything will be as it was before, but not this time. Ashdon Inc., a leading force in the bridal and formalwear industry, today announced that the 2015 Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera dress collection is now available in-stores nationwide. Featuring thirteen exquisite gowns channeling treasured Disney characters, the highly anticipated line includes a new design inspired by Walt Disney Studios’ live-action film, Cinderella, as well as a new gown for “La Corona de la Princesa.”
“Combining elements of fantasy and magic to deliver a fairy tale experience like no other, the Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera dress collection was created with young Latinas in mind,” said Nick Yeh, CEO of Ashdon Brands. “These stunning Quinceañera gowns are not only perfect for fans of the timeless tale of Cinderella, but also give every Latina the opportunity to celebrate and channel the inspiring and enchanting strong qualities of their favorite Disney characters on their special day.”
Available in a variety of vibrant colors, glorious treatments and creative embellishments, young Latinas celebrating their Quinceañeras can now choose from any of the following Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera gowns, including:
- Cinderella – Inspired by Cinderella’s graceful elegance, this timeless gown brings the magic of the ballroom to life, with embellishments including glamorous draping and delicate beadwork.
- Anna – Featuring contemporary “Rosemaling” (decorative painting), beadwork and graceful symmetry, this gown captures Anna’s warmth and exuberance, while shimmering with a natural and organic elegance.
- Elsa – Inspired by snow and ice, this gown celebrates Elsa’s magical powers with its dramatic palette of icy blues and deep purples that deliver a cool elegance reminiscent of the beauty that sets in eternal winter.
- Ariel – Cascading waves of organza ruffles and oceans of jewels pay tribute to Ariel’s courageous yet free-spirited nature.
- Belle – Versailles-inspired beadwork and sophisticated silhouettes pay tribute to Belle’s elegance, intelligence and beauty.
- Jasmine – A whole new world awaits with this exotic gown’s shimmering beadwork and beautiful silhouette that celebrates Jasmine’s bold and adventurous spirit.
- Mulan – This Chinoiserie-inspired organza ball gowns capture Mulan’s heroic spirit and valiant heart.
- Pocahontas – Inspired by Pocahontas’ courageous heart and love of nature, this gown celebrate the beauty of the earth and sky, with cascading ruffles and elegant draping, adorned with dazzling beadwork.
- Rapunzel – A tribute to Rapunzel’s passion and artistic spirit, the cap-sleeve, organza ball gown features exquisite beading and a skirt inspired by organic, hand-rolled flowers, while the strapless style features a ruffled detachable skirt.
- Sleeping Beauty – As alluring and beautiful as Aurora herself, this dreamy gown features a sweetheart neckline, delicate beadwork and whimsical skirt.
- Snow White – Inspired by the compassionate nature and grace of Snow White, this stunning gown makes a graceful yet dramatic statement.
- Tiana – This enchanting gown captures Tiana’s confident attitude and independent spirit, and is perfect for masquerading across the dance floor in a dazzling New Orleans style.
- Corona de la Princesa – A special edition addition to the Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera Collection, this gown’s ornate details celebrate being the ultimate princess.
The 2015 Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera dress collection is available at specialty and formal wear retailers across the U.S. and Canada. Dresses are available in sizes 0-30 with MSRPs ranging from $530-$999.
Designed and brought to life in collaboration with Disney Consumer Products, the Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera dress collection debuted in 2013 as the first ever line of Quinceañera gowns inspired by the inner qualities, personalities and stories of the Disney Princess characters.
For more information on the 2015 Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera collection and retail outlets, please visit www.QuinceRoyalBall.com.
About Ashdon, Inc.
Housed under the Ashdon brand umbrella are the highly regarded Victor Harper, Cristiano Lucci and Yumi Katsura Couture Collections whose brand is recognized on the same level with the world’s most prestigious fashion trademarks. Best recognized for their glamorous Simone Carvalli and Impression Bridal lines, Ashdon, Inc. is a leading force in the bridal and formal-wear industry. Ashdon’s collections extend with evening gowns, special occasion and bridesmaid dresses, Quinceañeras, mothers of the bride and teen prom lines, such as Xcite, Xtreme and Q by DaVinci. No stranger to the celebrity world stars such as Mariah Carey, Sofia Milos, Michelle Rodriguez, Faith Hill, Selena Gomez, Ashley Greene and The Bachelor’s Tara Durr all have worn gowns from one of their collections on the red carpets and down the aisle. Ashdon Brand’s gowns have been featured in Life & Style, the Teen Choice Awards as well as top-rated shows such as The Vampire Diaries, The Price Is Right, and on Tyra Banks’ America’s Next Top Model. For more information on Ashdon, please visit www.Ashdonbrands.com.
Off his Beast Mode mixtape, Future release his latest visuals. Let us know what you think!
Tech N9ne takes us to church, in his latest visuals featuring T.I. and Zuse. The track appears on Tech’s Special Effects, let us know what you think!
Betty Wap keeps the trap jumpin with Gucci and Quavo for the remix to his current hit. Let us know what you think!
Old flames are dangerous. Check out Brandon Tory’s new intimate black and white visuals. Going a more simplistic appeal, Brandon Tory showcases beautiful ballerinas and him performing an acoustic set. Let us know what you think!
Celebrating his move to the West Coast, James releases “Palm Trees.” Let us know what you think of his West Coast record.
From New Line Cinema and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures comes the comedy “Hot Pursuit,” starring Academy Award winner Reese Witherspoon (“Walk the Line,” “Wild”) and Sofía Vergara (“Chef,” TV’s “Modern Family”), under the direction of Anne Fletcher (“The Proposal”). In “Hot Pursuit,” an uptight and by-the-book cop (Witherspoon) tries to protect the sexy and outgoing widow (Vergara) of a drug boss as they race through Texas, pursued by crooked cops and murderous gunmen.
Check it out movie fans!! Are you interested in watching an early screening of HOT PURSUIT?! Look below…do you see your city?! If so – – wait are you waiting for?!
Check this out folks – could come in handy for you or someone you know.
In the wake of the devastating earthquake that shook Katmandu, Nepal this past weekend, Comcast is offering free calls to Nepal from April 25 through May 31.
Below please find the official statement on behalf of Comcast:
By Patti Loyack, Vice President of Broadband Voice
Our hearts go out to all those impacted by the devastating Earthquake in Katmandu, Nepal – the victims, their families and their loved ones. During this extremely difficult time, we want to help our customers unite with their families and friends in the aftermath. Therefore, Comcast will provide free calls to Nepal for our more than 11 million Xfinity Voice residential customers.
This will apply to all calls made to Nepal by customers between April 25 through May 31. Credits and waived fees will be automatic and no action will be required by customers.
We will continue to keep all those impacted by this tragic event in our thoughts and prayers and wish them strength during these trying times.
Link to blogpost: http://corporate.comcast.com/comcast-voices/comcast-offers-free-calls-to-nepal
THE HARVEST stars Samantha Morton, Michael Shannon, Natasha Calis and Charlie Tahan.
In his first film in nearly 15 years, the director of Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer harks back to the depravity that made his 1986 debut a horror milestone. But less based in reality, The Harvest is closer to a fairy tale from Grimm’s darkest corners. Maryann (an impressive Natasha Calis) moves in with her grandparents after she’s orphaned. Desperately lonely, the preteen sets out to befriend a neighboring deathly ill, bed-ridden boy (Charlie Tahan), despite the outright disapproval of his mother (Samantha Morton)…
And that’s all I’m going to let you read! BYAHAHAHAHAHA!! No more synopsis for YOU!! In fact – don’t even watch the trailer – go in blind into this like I did. (lol) Not going to lie – as soon as I saw Michael Shannon – I was sold. (lol)
I dug the movie. I really did. Talk about a roller coaster of emotions. There were so many times I wanted to reach through the TV and slap some people. (lol) Now…this Samantha Morton. She’s new to me. But HOLY CRAP BALLS!! She was pretty damn awesome. I would love to know where she went ‘mentally’ to prepare for some of these scenes. WHOA. If she reads this – HIGH 5 GIRL! (lol) I thought Michael Shannon did a solid job – – – just a little weird seeing him in this type of role. I’m just used to seeing him kick ass. (lol) I thought Natasha Calis (THE POSSESSION) and Charlie Tahan (CHARLIE ST. CLOUD) did great together. I look forward to see what else these kids do. FINALLY…I gotta mention someone else in this movie. Mr Easy Rider himself – PETER FONDA!! I loved his little one liners. (lol) Watch the movie and you’ll see what I’m talking about. (lol) So…not only did THE HARVEST have a solid cast – – – the movie’s intense. There were a lot of times of I was talking to the TV… “RUN!” “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” “WTFFFF?!?!?” I’m telling ya – I was getting flashbacks from the days I first watched MISERY! (lol)
No complaints from me folks. Like I said before – I dug the movie.
I give THE HARVEST… 4 out of 5 popcorns! If you get the chance to watch – do it – it’s a good flick.
With “See You Again” holding down the number one spot on Billboard chats. Wiz Khalifa visits Marvin Gaye’s classic hit, for the release of “Good For us.” Riding around New York, let us know what you think!